Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Things noticed in StrangeVille (sort of a rant)

Here is a list of things I've noticed whilst watching play-throughs of the new game pack:

• Kitchen on the "Old Penelope" lot is unusable, due to the placement of a decorative fruit bowl.
  • Some of the kitchens use island counters instead of normal benches
  • The houses in the "Shady Acre" neighbourhood are very empty in furnishing; one of the houses has a large empty room.
  • The "Carpophagous Corner" lot is a slightly edited version of the "Streamlet Single" starter house in Willow Creek.
  • The lights in the "StrangerVille Information Center" library are different colours, some are yellow-y and some are white
  • The entrance to the "The ****** Lab" is on the opposing side to the front of the lot.
  • World's un-editable terrain paint does not match up with the front entrance of the "StrangerVille Overlook" house
  • Traits of the "Eclectic Arts" household do not match the aspirations they come with. However, this could be apart of their own backstory. The house they live in, which in my opinion bears a striking resemblance to the real-life "Carson House", only has two bedrooms, despite none of the members of the household having romantic relationships with one another.

However, I have noticed all the homes have toilets, which is an improvement over Del Sol Valley.

What else weird/overlooked have you noticed?