Forum Discussion

Zeldagirl041922
Seasoned Newcomer
20 days ago

I don't know what to do...

Hi, I'm new here but I've been playing The Sims for a long time. I've been looking for posts or anything relating to my situation but I've not found anything to hit the nail right on the head so I figured I'd just write my own and vent my frustrations. I've been seeing that a lot of people have been having major issues after the latest update, but none of them have completely aligned to what's happening in my game. I'm really busy so I don't get a lot of time to play games anymore, well imagine my disappointment when I get on my PS5 to play  The Sims 4 today and I pretty much can't do a lot. I can't go into build mode without it completely breaking the game, I'll try to build a room or even rearrange the furniture and it works for the first few things then completely stops working, I'll try to move something and it will just disappear but the game still says it's there. Going back to live mode doesnt fix it, it actually breaks more, it will stay paused and wont let me pick any sims or do any actions. When i go to manually change the speed it does nothing. I can't save either, it takes forever,  I'm typing this out waiting on my game to load. I've restarted the game multiple times. I've restarted my PS5 multiple times. I'm just frustrated because I just played this earlier this week and it was fine!!! Can anyone help me please!

No RepliesBe the first to reply