Forum Discussion

Lil_Shroom14
Seasoned Traveler
2 months ago

Sims 4 Broken After Newest Update July 2024

After the new patch update yesterday, I can no longer save my game or open that menu up to do anything. Another big issue I'm facing is, every time I go to manage worlds or create a sim, my screen goes black and does nothing. The strange thing is I can still see my sims pictures down the bottom and interact with the environment around me, I just can't see what I'm interacting with. It's completely broken my game. I've verified the integrity of my game, restarted my pc and re-tried it this morning, but am still facing the same issues. I just have to keep closing my game via task manager every time because the black screen never disappears. I would also like to add, I don't have custom content or mods, so this isn't the issue for me.

• As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

73 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion