Forum Discussion

jacq923
Seasoned Newcomer
29 days ago

Resolved: CAS Not Loading

I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but my screen stays on the loading plumbob whenever I try to enter CAS. Whether that be from the beginning menu, MC Command Center, or using mirrors and dressers. Once I waited around 10 minutes, not realizing, for it to load. I had waited so long to update my game and played on offline mode because I had heard about all of the issues with the recent updates. I thought I hadn’t heard much complaints after the last patch so I went ahead and updated now I can see updating was a big mistake.

Update 8/19/24: I had started receiving messages of MCCC found broken files so I did end up deleting all of my mods and reinstalling the ones I care most about. I haven’t had any issues since doing that. I’ve also found my game to load a tad faster. I was lucky I didn’t have a ton of mods to reinstall so I don’t know if that’s the best option to do if you have tons of mods.

QueenC46
    Seasoned Newcomer

hey! Im having this same issue and I dont know what to do :(

• All depends on what mods you use. If, like a number of simmers, you are using the traits mods like those provided by Chingyu and others, there is one that has been identified as causing issues - I just cannot tell you which one it is off the top of my head. All I can say is that is not Chingyu. If, however, you don't use those particular mods ... all you can do is play the elimination game. Remove all the mods and re-install them one by one until you find the one causing the issue.

• Hey i have the exact same problem I walked through my mods but everything is up to date but still the game won't load to the Cas menu.. Very annoying if you ask me..

JadaWadaG
      Newcomer

Hey i was having the same issue i found out by betterexceptions mod that it was the more columns cas mod