Ideas

shortmikez
New Spectator
7 days ago
Resolved

Fog Machine No Longer Produces Fog

The Party Starters’ Fog Machine (Party Essentials Kit) no longer has options to emit fog. It only functions as a light.

Does anyone else have this issue?

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Troubleshooting

Is it missing options or do you not have any fog ?

I only see options for the light but it still emits fog for me (not sure how it was before)

shortmikez
      New Spectator

Hi crinrict ,

It’s both. I used to have the option of turning on the fog, but now it’s not there. For that reason, the machine doesn’t have any fog because I’m unable to turn it on. 

• Status changed:
    Troubleshooting
    to
    Reviewed

If you buy a new one, does that produce fog for you ? Seems to be on by default.

shortmikez
      New Spectator

Nah, it doesn’t. I’ve bought multiple but no fog appears. 

• My problem is not identical but the fog machine doesn't produce fog when I first enter a lot that has one, which makes it really inconvenient to use. I have to turn the light on and off in order for it to start producing fog.

shortmikez
      New Spectator

Thanks for this.  I didn’t even think to turn the light on. The fog appears again when I turn the light on. Perhaps it’s not a bug after all. 

• Do you remember a different option before or was that the problem ?

shortmikez
      New Spectator

Now I’m not so sure. I thought it used to say “Turn on” but maybe I was wrong. The main thing is that it’s working so it’s all good.

• Status changed:
    Reviewed
    to
    Resolved

changing it to resolved then but please come back if you have further issues.

If you also keep having issues with the setting resetting when travelling/reloading, best to create a new report for that issue.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 15 days ago