Ideas

pdegand1
New Spectator
2 months ago
New

Stuck at loading screen when going to certain locations

So far i get stuck at a loading screen when trying to enter Casbah gallery, Stargazer lounge or the Jang residence. Im sure there are others but i dont know unless i try to visit the location and it just gets stuck on the loading screen. This even happens with all my mods and cc disabled and this is a brand new save file. PLEASE HELP

• Same thing happened to me yesterday. I was placing lots in Tomarang, 2 placed fine but when I went to place a 3rd one I got the infinite loading screen. It was over 1/2 hour before I finally decided to CTRL+ALT+Delete and shut it down.

I hadn't saved in a while so I was trying to avoid losing what I had done.

I have absolutely NO CC and NO MODs in my game. I always remove the game folder and put it on my desktop to create a new one whenever there's an update.

This is not a new save though, but it's a save that I started customizing the worlds a few weeks back, but it never had Mods or CC in it so I figured that save was fine since everything in it was just vanilla game items.

So I can assure you, this is not mod related. This is an issue with the game!

This is the 2nd play session I've had issues with since Lovestruck's update.

• They released an update and i thought it would work but nothing has changed, even after repairing. I am also still getting Error code 0 when i try to access old saves.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 39 minutes ago