Forum Discussion

Maesuhnn
Seasoned Novice
6 days ago

ERROR CODES GALORE - CANT PLAY NHL 25

This is getting beyond frustrating. I paid extra for early access to NHL 25 so I could actually enjoy the game early and get a head start, and yet here I am, completely unable to play anything. Meanwhile, everyone else is out there upgrading their teams and enjoying the early access events, and I’m stuck, missing out on everything.

To make things worse, we’ve heard NOTHING from EA. No patch, no fix, no acknowledgment, and definitely no compensation. We deserve something for this disaster. I paid to get ahead, and now I’m being punished for it.

I can’t play any online modes—HUT, World of Chel, Online VS, Nothing. The only thing that works is Franchise mode, and even that crashed right after my draft, so I lost all my progress. Here are the error codes I keep getting:

Error Code #1: 4A7FC65FB403505-0000000000009999-8303560777938C5B
Error Code #2: 74A7FC65FB4D3505-0000000000009999-CB30C4E59F25B609

My PSN ID is Masaitl-19, and I’ve been able to play on XBOX just fine with the same EA account. This is clearly an EA Sports issue. Why is it working on one system and not the other?

EA, where’s the communication? Where’s the fix? I paid for early access and can’t even play. It’s ridiculous, and it needs to be sorted out ASAP. 

Maesuhnn
    Seasoned Novice

And yes, before anyone asks, I’ve tried everything:

• I’ve power-cycled my system a million times.
    • Power-cycled my router.
    • Uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
    • Booted my PS5 in safe mode to clear the cache.
    • Cleared console storage and even changed DNS settings.

Literally everything, and still nothing works.

EA, what do I do now? Where’s the fix? I paid for early access and can’t even play.

EA_Aljo
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. Did you start getting this error after first entering HUT and opening your starter, pre-order or daily pack?

Masaitl
        Newcomer

I started getting this error as soon as I tried searching for a rivals game or readying up for a squad battles game or entering the dressing room in chel. or trying to ready up on chel. I didn’t get preorder packs on ps5.  

tparris85
      Newcomer

I just bought the game and im having the same exact issues

Teal_Shark88
    Seasoned Newcomer

Is there any solution? I still cannot play this game and I also paid for early access. 

swittch907
      Newcomer

Seems like a refund should be coming for us that paid for early access but haven’t been able to play normally. 
      in addition to not being able to keep connection. My game is now showing the color red as pink. Only in lobbies and during game play. Color is normal on cut scenes. 
      ea…. What are you going to do to make this right for us that paid extra for less??

• Im also wondering why yhere are constant error codes when attempting to access the game or hut. 

z_JULLE_z
      Newcomer

I have the same problem I can't play anything when I always get an error code. I have contacted support and they just tell me to wait. It's inconceivable that a game at this price can be broken year after year. So now I ask EA how do you compensate us for this???