Forum Discussion

6 years ago

General Grievous Rework

General Grievous
Dark Side, Attacker, Droid, Separatist
Brutal Attacker that cuts down defensive enemies while granting buffs and bonuses to droids and separatist; although he hates being called a droid, he counts as one in combat.

Furious Assault (Basic): Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack can’t be countered or evaded. If the target is taunting, this attack has 100% critical chance.

Grievous Wounds (Special, Cooldown of 4): Deal physical damage to all enemies with a 65% chance to inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns.

Sinister Laugh (Special, Cooldown of 4): Remove 35% turn meter on all enemies with an 80% chance to inflict buff immunity for 2 turns. All droid allies gain 5% turn meter for each debuffed enemy. If present, force a random jedi enemy to taunt until the end of Grievous’ next turn.

Daunting Presence (Leader, Zeta): Enemies have -30% critical chance and -50 critical damage. Droid allies have a 50% chance to daze the targeted enemy for 1 turn whenever they use their basic during their turn. Each separatist ally has a 70% chance to assist whenever an ally uses a special, limited to 1 per turn and dealing 30% less damage . Sinister Laugh has a 50% chance to call forth one of the following allies at random (maximum of 5 total allies): B1 Battle Droid, IG 100 Magnaguard, B2 Battle Droid, or Droideka.

Tactical Retreat (Unique, Zeta): Grievous has bonus +10% max health for each living droid. If IG-100 Magna Guard is present he too gains this bonus. Whenever Grievous’ Health falls below 50%, Grevious dispels all negative status effects on himself and gains heal over time and evasion up for 2 turns. In addition all droid allies gain the following buffs for 2 turns based on their roles. Attacker: Offense up and critical chance up; Tank: Taunt, Defense up, and Retribution; Support/Healer: Speed up and Potency up.
    Zym_Myzzyryl
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Nice! I really like what you added to the basic.

Like many, I've been hoping for a re-work. He's supposed to be something of an overwhelming character.
  • "Zzyymm;c-1691331" wrote:
    Nice! I really like what you added to the basic.

Like many, I've been hoping for a re-work. He's supposed to be something of an overwhelming character.

Thanks
  • THIS... this needed to happen... I would throw my hard earned cash straight into the money furnace that is EA to get that General Grievous.