Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Kid is heartbroken

Sp apparently if you have an underage account, you cannot migrate to a new device, so a child who has lovingly played the games for several months just needs to be told - oh well, your progress is all thrown away cause your tablet is not working well and we cant move the game to your new device -

Awesome , just awesome

• i have and they said -

I'm afraid to tell you that if the player is underage and they want to take the progression of their to other device this is not available for underage account.

this is an exact copy and paste from a tech chat with EA
  • no- not when the google account data is not linked to that account which CG does not do with under 18 accounts apparently

Player Profile
    Player Name - The displayed name everyone in the game will see them as. The game will start them off with a generic name that can be changed for free once. Changing the name again will cost Crystals until a set amount of time has passed. You change your name by clicking on your name next to the Settings icon at the top of the screen. This will bring up your Player Information and Profile. Clicking your name again in the Player Information screen will allow you to change it.
    Player Level - Players are able to gain Experience Points Experience Points by completing Daily Objectives and various battles. As a player's level increases more things in the game will be unlocked. The max level characters and ships can be raised to will also depend on Player Level. For specific amounts see Player Experience Chart.
    Player Age - The age a player assigns to the account at the end of the tutorial.
    IMPORTANT: If a player enters any age under 18 their account will be locked as a minor (child) account. This will prevent them from being able to connect their saved game data to Facebook, Game Center and Google Play along with making them unable to see in-game chat, see guild announcements and become an Officer.
    Portraits - Avatars that players can earn to personalize their profile.
    Titles - Special phrases that players can earn to personalize their profile.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    So if it's a guest account, you may need to contact support.
  • I recently changed my account from a kids account to adult (son got bored after a couple of weeks, I took it over about 18 months ago). Finally got round to changing it, had to send in a copy of ID (passport).
    OP could then save it to FB / Game Center etc. and be able to move it to new device.