Forum Discussion

• It's February 29th the extra day you get on Leap Year. Imagine if you were born on this day and you only have a birthday once every four years :o
  • February ending at 29 instead of 30 (or 28 for that matter)? Once every four year.
    Guess not everyone has english as a native language but some logic thinking here would be enough :)
  • "WinduXX3A;163255" wrote:
    "Telaan;163196" wrote:
    What is leap day?

are u a primary school student

Wow that logic though. Just wow! I can't believe how some people are eager to insult others :/
  • It's because a year is actually 365 + 1/4 days. So every 4 years, we add an extra day to make up for the extra 6 hours each year.
  • "WinduXX3A;163308" wrote:
    "slmcmr;163288" wrote:
    "WinduXX3A;163255" wrote:
    "Telaan;163196" wrote:
    What is leap day?

Wow that logic though. Just wow! I can't believe how some people are eager to insult others :/

because he has insulted others,but i am not mean to everyone o:)

Telaan only insults others who insult others. So now you're in the same group as him.
  • lol - even a simple post about "leap day" turns into a forum slap fight. Goodness.
  • So...I guess nothing special today. Special day, nothing new in the game. Forum has a new topic with the same fight :/
  • "cosmicturtle333;163447" wrote:
    "WinduXX3A;163308" wrote:
    "slmcmr;163288" wrote:
    "Telaan;163196" wrote:
    What is leap day?

Telaan only insults others who insult others. So now you're in the same group as him.

Yup. I enjoy trolling the trolls.

"Telaan;163196" wrote:
    What is leap day?

You got me. I'm so busy learning my ABCs that I totally forgot about an extra day in a month that has no bearing on my life.

"WinduXX3A;163308" wrote:
    "slmcmr;163288" wrote:
    "Telaan;163196" wrote:
    What is leap day?

Dat logic doe. Rather than rushing to pounce on me about a meaningless day that I forgot was this year you could've spent that time learning the definition of hypocrite.

Looking at your account creation date I'm going to assume you're butt hurt about something you were trolled about.