Forum Discussion

Berserkr06
Rising Novice
2 months ago

Lightspeed Bundles

Regarding Lightspeed bundles, I think if CG are worried about the response of many long-term players to its introduction then they should simply re-release the old bundles and leave it at that for now,  maybe entering them as a permanent feature in a sub-section of the shop. Or they could re-release them on a monthly basis, this would allow those newer and lower GP players who missed out to access them. This would make the game a lot more balanced if CG wanted that as these lower GP players who missed out would now be able to compete with those who bought the lightspeed bundle, which provides them with a significant advantage, making climbing in Grand Arena and many other PVP game modes difficult.

I like the idea of the lightspeed bundles as they allow newer and lower GP players to catch up faster and access more late-game content, however I believe they should be more accessible for those that missed out so they don't simply fall behind everyone else. Ofc I would appreciate new lightspeed bundles but if that isn't an option due to negative feedback, then I simply believe re-releasing the old bundles would be very beneficial to the game as at the end of the day these bundles have already been released. This would really help those that missed out and have now fallen down in grand arena and PVP modes whilst not causing much negative feedback as these packs have already been released if that is what concerns the devs.

• I agree. Well said. I'm one of those "since day 1" players, but I dropped for a period due to IRL stuff. The LSBs helped me basically catch up on what I missed out on. So there really is a benefit to them there. And there's enough work left to do with the toons you get where it's not completely all wrapped with a bow for you. Besides, with the rate of all the new content, mods, datacrons, etc. being released there's plenty for the OG players to do without feeling crowded by newbies quick building their rosters.