Forum Discussion

AbC9708a8327383
New Spectator
4 years ago

Relic roll backs

So now they say General Skywalker is to be relic rolled back along with Vader, Jedi knight skywalker and Wat. The news on requirements for Lord Vader said General Skywalker relic 8 coming for phase 3. So are they going to change that requirement now? Or can those toons still be upgraded to relic 8? Doesn't make sense to return gear and all this flip flopping
  • They should return more than just R8 materials. If I knew that this ocean of nerfs was coming or even rumored to be a future possibility there would have been no way in the world I would have invested in JML.
    perfidius44
    Rising Newcomer
    "Stormdude;c-2288975" wrote:
    "JoryG87;c-2287701" wrote:
    Only R8 mats will be refunded I think. If you have a R1-R7 it won't change

You get relic mats refund form relic 8 to relic 5 if you own a Dark Trooper. Like i had mine at R7 and put it back on again.
    Weird move on their part if nothing in his kit is changed.

Paraphrasing the ra: players often relic’d it at high level to use as counters against GL; those counters will be harder now, so it gives players a chance to change their mind and roll back to r5.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Stormdude;c-2289459" wrote:
    "Vendi1983;c-2289032" wrote:
    It's because of the Troopers nerf against SEE.

The odd thing is that the nerf/buff is a counter to Pietts Emperors Trap zeta that feed the machine ludicrus speed, yet no refunds for the Admiral.

You need him at r8 for executor, and Dark Trooper is the bread and butter that makes that team work with Piett, and Veers
    perfidius44
    Rising Newcomer

The odd thing is that the nerf/buff is a counter to Pietts Emperors Trap zeta that feed the machine ludicrus speed, yet no refunds for the Admiral.

You needed to high relic him for this to work ? Oo
  • Question is, will signal data be returned as well as relic mats?
    perfidius44
    Rising Newcomer
    "Stormdude;c-2289490" wrote:
    "Starslayer;c-2289463" wrote:

You needed to high relic him for this to work ? Oo

My Piett is r6 so i guess he is high? Can't r7 him atm due to Kamino Klash p4 workload (just in time for changes).While the extra damage and survivability is nice, I think r5 is as high you should go (or however high they want him for SEE). No need to go higher unless you also want the super big boat and have accese to relic 8 mats (i don't)
    Also apology for a not understanding what the "Oo" means due to not using internet for 3 years

Yeah, that was my point. They didn’t refund lower than r5. Piett wasn’t needed at higher level than r5(which was already a lot) for this counter to work (unless I’m mistaken, hence my question). So considering their policy on the subject, there were no reason to ‘devolve’ him back to r5 because of the nerfs.
  • "Zanir;c-2289492" wrote:
    Question is, will signal data be returned as well as relic mats?

Yes. You get everything back that upgraded them to the "refund" level.