Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Teebo: Tamer of the Rancor

People in the forums went giggly crazy on ewoks for months, luckily I started grinding them Christmas day without a single care about PVP or what players were saying. Now, the ewoks own the pit. They average 685,000 damage on phase 1/ Tier V.

This is just another reason why you should never chase the meta, especially the PVP meta.

I am curious as to what squad averages you the most damage on TIER V?

Yes, just TIER V.

The more data we gather, the better. Cheers.
  • Old Ben as lead
    Rey
    RP
    Mace
    Daka (for round 1 only)
    Phasma (round 2-4)

Old ben gets eaten, dps goes sky high. I get about 500000 with that team with mace and RP pulling expose all the time.
  • "Valent_Antona;393276" wrote:
    Does Teebo lead make a big difference? I run Chirpa lead to get the extra 20% TM and 10% damage on basic attacks. I imagine Teebo lead stealth him more frequently but have you noticed the bug where if you use Ewok scramble, leader procs, next turn stealth may go away instead of lasting 2 more turns?

I also use Chirpa as lead, and have had great luck with that. I did 3 million damage in my five rounds today. 500k in my first round, 800k in my second round, both with mostly ewoks (was able to retreat everyone but elder in th first round).