Forum Discussion

6 years ago

TW: Unsuccessful Attempts

Hi Developers,

Along with the list of successful defence and attack banners in TW, please also provide a list of number of Unsuccessful attempts by a guild member.

Currently there is no way in determining whether a guild member have used his full roster or just attempted one This is specially problematic when there are low scores and people say they have attacked but were unsuccessful.

This can be true some time but not most of the time. Hope others also face the same issue in TW.

This will help in removing free loaders from the guild.
  • We used the "lock zones" tracking method for a while. However, you can't lock a zone you can't see. So we had issues when a zone would get cleared while an officer wasn't immediately online and people started attacking the subsequent zone - but it wasn't locked, so we lost our tracking stats.

I really would like more visibility to this, because I can't tell if players with low Attack banners are inactive/waiting, or ineffectively attacking.
    Persimius
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Waqui;c-1708378" wrote:
    "LoreckAvery1;c-1708371" wrote:
    Wanqui. I understand the operative part of ALL. However this could be problematic when we want people to genuinely avoud attacking certain zones so that they might not end up wasting teams.

For example my guild doesn't have any Traya so if there is a Traya wall and we know that people will end up wasting too many teams to take down one then we block that zone and put focus on manageable zone.

Hope you understand my POV.

Lock all zones. Use guild—chat, banner texts or a third party chat application to inform your guild which zones to attack.

(And try educating your guild to only attack if they have a team with a proper chance of winning or killing at least one enemy.)

Yes, there are things to be done to combat this. But it is janky that we have to use tricks and external apps to get this done. Just track actual attempts, show us the data so we don't have to try to trick the game into giving us the information we want.
  • Discussed with my guild.. seems the inability to lock zones which we can't see is the main reason which will prevent us from trying this.

Developers should try and provide a way out as this seems to be a common problem across the guilds.