Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Unfairness with gamers

You barely give us shoretrooper and release this Baze Malbus now? Buff removal are u kidding? And same auto taunt as shoretrooper.

You suggest that Empire will have a good synergy with Tie Pilot Shoretrooper EP and Darth Vader and u suddenly release these 2 guys + Bistan REALLY???

Im very very disappointed you destroyed empire even before it was usable. I dont see any problem in releasing great characters but it seemed as you wanted to make a good Empire vs Rebels and thats just not possible anymore. Where is Empire Cleanse and Buff removal? Where is empire CRAZY damage (yes, tie pilot has a decent damage WHEN enemies are debuffed but it doesnt even compare to the new guys from Rebels). Where are the crazy synergies on empire squads?
  • Yeah, more overpowered heroes are exactly what the Rebels needed. GG.
  • I understand the need to keep moving the carrot. But so we really need to introduce so many powerful characters at once before people even get to enjoy the previous characters? And of the same faction that was already so strong?
    scuba75
    Seasoned Rookie
    Well it sounds like it is going to cost $200 + per 10 shards so EA /CG should be raking it in.
  • All I see is death to the f2p character, no way in hell they can be even remotely competitive anymore.

Kinda surprised at a move like this after this mess of a raid fiasco that's already ruining guilds and causing many to care less each day.
    scuba75
    Seasoned Rookie
    "Austin09370;758169" wrote:
    "scuba;758022" wrote:
    Well it sounds like it is going to cost $200 + per 10 shards so EA /CG should be raking it in.

I think you're exaggerating. It was only $120 for 10 shards, lol.

Well @Josh_K said 4 vaults 10 shards.. That is $400 for 10 shards so I halved it figuring he had bad RNG. Even at $120 for 10 shards is horrible for a new chromium.
    scuba75
    Seasoned Rookie
    "Austin09370;758328" wrote:
    "scuba;758291" wrote:
    "Austin09370;758169" wrote:
    "scuba;758022" wrote:

I think you're exaggerating. It was only $120 for 10 shards, lol.

Well @Josh_K said 4 vaults 10 shards.. That is $400 for 10 shards so I halved it figuring he had bad RNG. Even at $120 for 10 shards is horrible for a new chromium.

Ouch. I was just speaking from my personal experience. Either way, horrible. At that rate I could take a month long, really nice vacation rather then unlocking a new character to 7*. Let me think about this...

Ouch is right. I think I may take the sure fire slow route of shipment farming for crystals.
  • Didn't rebel won the war?!

Plus if ur smart u'll find a way to use shore and baze... Oh and if u have them both which for many of us won't be before August next year