Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Way to many "Draw" fights

DevTeam...

Could you guys take a look at the number of Draw's we are gettting in the ship arena? I did some quick math and i'm sitting right at 35% of my matches ending in a draw...usually with me having 3 or 4 ships left to the opponents 1 or 2.

I could be an anomaly in this; I did query my guild mates and they running into similar issues.

Thoughts from the forum? Longer fight times, change the draw mechanic to if you have more ships you win, or perhaps you get matches that end in a draw not counting against your 5 arena fights until there is a win/lose tag?
  • Bump. Either the damage is too low in comparison to all the protection gains, damage immunity (lol) and reinforcements, or the animations are too long, or something. But even with just 2 reinforcements, my battles are ending in draws too often. I can't imagine how miserable this is going to be with 3 and eventually 4 reinforcements.
  • I've already posted on similar threads, but I'm with @1975hawaii -- I work! C'mon now. Also, those animations are REALLY cool say, the first thousand time, after that, I'm done. I need design a flyer already, please speed up fights.
  • "Monxie;847967" wrote:
    I win 90% of my ship battles and have done so since the beginning. My team is Ackbar, Sun Fac, Wiggs, Slave 1, TIE Fighter... Just recently unlocked Slave 1, meaning JC and FO Pilot is on the bench. Haven't spent anything on ships and don't have perfect toons. I don't understand why you guys draw or lose all the time.

That was helpful, thank you.
  • Majority of the issues happen when you have two Mace / Endurance led fleets going at it. Basically, it's tank on tank the fights go down to the wire most times.

Mace vs Akbar / Tarkin aren't as bad (subjective observation).

I have a maxed out Endurance and Mace as lead w/ Clone Sarge ship, Echo ship, Ahsoka, JC, Slave I, Wedge, Resistance X-Wing, FOTP ship. The characters are pretty much maxed, ships at level 85, mix of 7 or 6 stars,