Forum Discussion

NoahLGP
    Seasoned Hotshot

🎨 New color swatches for Servos

Hi,

Since Discover University has been released, this small choice of Servo outfits bothers me a lot.

In term of CAS, Servo has the most limited customization compared to Aliens, Vampires, Mermaid, Spellcasters and Werewolves.

For example it would be nice to add pink or dark black color swatches like the cupcake machine.

Miataplay
      Seasoned Ace

The twist bangs are cute! She's adorable!πŸ™‚

NoahLGP
    Seasoned Hotshot

N7 Day

It would be wonderful if Shepard's N7 hoodie could be officially added !

Believe it or not but Commander Shepard is still alive in our heart (and in The Sims 4)

• I still would love to see a disability (mental and physical) pack and this will include wheelchairs, exoskeleton to help Sims walk, prosthetics: arm, hands, legs and feet and I'm also probably missing something. As for the mental: autism, anxiety etc... 

I also would love to see is Sports pack ranging from soccer, golf, american football, baseball, basketball, swimming, track and field, cricket, rugby that where Sims can go and watch or play etc. Including in this pack should have stadiums around the world, College and High school stadiums that sort of thing. 

What I really love to see is that the expansion and the other packs be cheaper without being on sale  and have kits be free. 

NoahLGP
    Seasoned Hotshot

πŸ’• Cupid's Corner : Gender choice

For the bisexual sims I would like to let them looking for female, male or both without changing the Sexual Orientation in CAS.

NoahLGP
    Seasoned Hotshot

πŸ‘› Budget infos

Like The Sims 1 Console, I would like to know how my sims use their money.