Forum Discussion

last-haven7
Newcomer
3 hours ago

Reaper Rewards Event problem--SOLVED

What do we do if the quest task won't clear? I've completed all my goals except for the "Plant Lily" and "Plant Snapdragon" ones, which won't go away--do we have to get them to flower and then pick them before they'll be marked as completed?

I have removed my mods and cleared my cache files, so it doesn't seem to be a mod problem.

EDIT:

I got this to work after I went into Steam and verified my files twice--once to see that over 40 had failed and the second time fixed it. So, if you have this problem and are using Steam, try this.

Sunrainsea
    Seasoned Newcomer

I am having the same problem, but in the EA App. I took out my mods, restarted the app, replanted for the fourth time a snapdragon and lily and the tasks are not being completed. 

• I'm having the same problem, have tried all the usual fixes, nothing works and after the first thing I tried, restarting the game, all the tasks are blank. I also completed several tasks that I didn't get a reward for.

last-haven7
      Newcomer

Psst, if you're using steam, trying verifying your files. After I deleted my caches again, I verified them twice and then it worked.

• I am having a different issue. I have completed them all except “Ask the Spirits about Ambrosia” on the A Call Away challenge, I don’t have that option when I click on the seance table.