Forum Discussion

EMPShielded
Seasoned Newcomer
11 hours ago

Sims 4 stuck on loading screen suddenly, September2024

It was working earlier when I was playing, I entered fulleditcas bc i realized I forgot to set two sims as being spouses and when I leave, all of a sudden it won't work anymore. I can enter the main menu but when I try to enter that save, it doesn't work. When I try to enter another save it works until I try to load a new household. 

I have mods, however all of them are up-to-date I just updated them so it can't be them. 

I've tried opening the game while offline and it didn't work. I'm now trying to get it working by creating a new save. 

• Even if the mods are up to date, I would try without them to see what happens. It may be something else, like a corrupted lot, but it never hurts to check.

EMPShielded
      Seasoned Newcomer

I'll try, the new save worked so idk what's the issue....

EMPShielded
      Seasoned Newcomer

I did, it worked both with and without mods. I've tried remaking this save multiple times so I know it's not the lot. Or, wait, by lot, do you mean the house? Or the land? 

• EMPShielded  Does the lot in question have the Off the Grid challenge?  If so, try removing it.  You can use Load Game rather than Resume, which will take you to the Manage Worlds screen, and load the lot in Build/Buy from there.