Forum Discussion

Dowgala
Rising Newcomer
15 days ago

Time in game is stuck and so it the sim

my game keeps getting stuck at 3:16 AM and my Sims are stuck in 1 spot but is looking around. when I go into build mode and they’re moving slightly in that 1 spot they’re stuck in. A command I am trying to make them do won’t even pop up. I tried to “reset object” and it didnt work. I re installed the Sims. I tried to repair it. I cleared cache for EA and restarted the EA app and restarted my computer nothing is working. HELP!!

• It's back!!!! I thought this bug had been dealt with a good three, four years ago. I cant even remember what the solution put forward back then was or if it was a bug that was fixed with a patch. All I can say is that it's a completely random bug - as init's not consistent from one sytem to the other or even from one person to the other. It's a nuisance, I know.

Edit: Just thought of something regarding this - i.e, how to fix it. I think - I could be wrong now, this was three, four years ago - you have to do a complete uninstall and reinstall of the game .... with all packs. Tedious, I know. But as I've said, this was three, four years ago so .... I could be wrong on this. It's possible one of the other helpers here would be able to give a clearer answer. crinrict maybe?