Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Werewolves eyelashes

So I created a werewolf in cas and when I went to edit the wolf form the eyelashes I had on human form was way off so. Basically had to take off lashes even unlinked the forms still the same. Anyone else ?
  • I've had some wonky things happen in CAS after working on the wolf part. Ended up having to come out and then go back into CAS for things to start working as it should.

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/288714278_2188251787991771_7146166523125942844_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=Fg89LMxMSgcAX_KuYDh&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=00_AT83q24h2HpXuTwtDVAcscbJcT6Px6d3ZQ3Tozuqrfz46g&oe=62B1F4BD

I'm hoping it was just a one time thing.
  • Yeah CC eyelashes are made for normal sim eyes so they're going to look off for your werewolf's wolf form. Do you have eyelashes on by default or do you have to put them on in skin details/accessories?

Also, once you unlink you may have to remove what's copied over. I believe that's the button above the linked one- either the one that looks like two pieces of paper or the three dots, I'm not sure. Hope this helps.
  • The eyelash remover mod by Kijiko is causing problems too.

https://twitter.com/KijikoCatfood/status/1537692168617226241?s=20&t=oOPGAPVZNzFrurdB_-F95w
    Kita5399
    New Spectator
    "LaBlue0314;c-18131308" wrote:
    I've had some wonky things happen in CAS after working on the wolf part. Ended up having to come out and then go back into CAS for things to start working as it should.

I’m getting this too. I figured it was a mod conflict, but maybe it’s a bug? I’ve seen it posted a few times, but I haven’t had time to investigate. It seems we need to be careful with CC shoes getting stuck on the wolves as well, my daughter had problems with that in her game today (I’ve seen others mention it on Twitter).
  • "Kita5399;c-18132020" wrote:
    "LaBlue0314;c-18131308" wrote:
    I've had some wonky things happen in CAS after working on the wolf part. Ended up having to come out and then go back into CAS for things to start working as it should.

I’m getting this too. I figured it was a mod conflict, but maybe it’s a bug? I’ve seen it posted a few times, but I haven’t had time to investigate. It seems we need to be careful with CC shoes getting stuck on the wolves as well, my daughter had problems with that in her game today (I’ve seen others mention it on Twitter).

It's not a mod issue. Currently I don't have any in my game for a long while.
    fatalmoon65
    Seasoned Novice

This is happening to me, too. I'm on console so no cc eyelashes at all.

EA_Cath
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hey there, I have locked this thread to prevent necroposting. Feel free to create a new thread in this forum for this issue, and to add any screenshot/details so we can take a look.

Thank you!