Forum Discussion

Mulum0ne
Seasoned Newcomer
3 months ago

Where is: "My Download Folder"?

Hello all. 
I want to d/l this farmhouse. I click on the "Download this House" link,

and it takes me to another page where I have to click on "ADD TO MY DOWNLOADS"

So, I get all of that, but I have no idea where my Downloads Folder is, or how to get to it. 
Thanks for your help.

• When you download something from the Gallery, the corresponding files automatically go into Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray.  There's no need for you to do anything else in order to use the content.

If you're downloading from a third-party source, you'll likely need to look inside your computer's Downloads folder, which should be visible in the left panel of a File Explorer window.  Find the files there and dump them directly in Tray, as in, they can't be in a subfolder.

• When you download something from the Gallery, the corresponding files automatically go into Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray.  There's no need for you to do anything else in order to use the content.

If you're downloading from a third-party source, you'll likely need to look inside your computer's Downloads folder, which should be visible in the left panel of a File Explorer window.  Find the files there and dump them directly in Tray, as in, they can't be in a subfolder.

Mulum0ne
      Seasoned Newcomer

Ahhh... I see. Thank you for the quick and accurate reply. 🍻