Forum Discussion

handelgamer
Seasoned Novice
2 years ago

Katrina Caliente: Musician or Comedian?

So I decided to try out the Caliente household again in another save file to see how things differed from my personal file, where I already had quite a bit of time with the pre-rework Calientes and the remade household. I ran into a similar question I had back when I started. Katrina Caliente has the Piano skill to start with and some starting comedy skills. She's somewhat of a fit for both tracks of the Entertainer career. In my main file, I had her go musician but in this file, I went Comedian. Could still go either or. For those who have played this household, which do you feel like better suits Katrina?
  • "Love interest", because I never play that household in Sims 4 unless I'm in my Sims 2 -in - Sims 4 save, in which case she doesn't exist.
  • If she stays in her og career then she’s a comedian. If she gets a new one then I go for influencer sorta like the Kardashian’s, the sims 4 Kris.
    LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran
    Sports mascot, Bartender, Barista, or questionable one-star dive diner owner.
    Stina1701A
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I didn't get to choose her career. At least not in my main save game and I tend to delete all the premades in any other saves I have created. But if I were to choose or have her quit her job, which happens to be a police captain, I would choose a musician and I think a rancher for the Caliente family would be perfect. I will probably move the Calientes' from Sulani to the new ranch world when I get it.