Forum Discussion

AaronRulz78
New Spectator
5 years ago

marriage phone call

I enjoyed the marriage phone call to get your inheritance but my new sim (different save) got the call when he's already married. I wish the phone call could be tailored to the sim...like they had to get a divorce to get the money.
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    Oh. When I saw this thread, I thought it was talking about the marriage phone call from a friend who asks your sim's advice because they were just proposed to. I got that call yesterday and was surprised. The choices were like: say yes, say no, and 'what do you want to do?'

She got mad at my answer and chewed me out, lol. The new phone calls are pretty neat.
  • "GalacticGal;c-17591095" wrote:
    "telmarina;c-17591090" wrote:
    After the most recent patch my sim got married and received more than 19000 simoleons! :)

What a wedding gift! That's awesome! And congratulations to your newlywed Sims. :)

Thank you <3
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Rookie
    "catloverplayer;c-17592456" wrote:
    Do married sims get the marriage call?

I’ve heard that they do, although only my single Sims have gotten it so far.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs &amp; Kits.33,032 PostsLatest Activity: 13 minutes ago