Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Newbie.. unsure lmao!

Hey! so, I love sims as why I am here, but... I have two problems... my sim is still being sick? she is not even two weeks into the pregnancy etc. my second question is, I am new to sims so dunno what I am doing, how do I build up wards? in my home.. any replies thank you :) ellie
  • okay
    "Caitxcat;c-18006518" wrote:
    Is her being sick normal? Well, it's a feature of Get to Aork so yes, you can buy jer medicine or treat it with rest and that should get rid of it.

okayy.. i am stuck.. i cant upload a profile pic on here...
  • "amp107;c-18006522" wrote:
    "Ellierosex;c-18006515" wrote:

ahhh thank you. due to not knowing anything i wanted to ask :).

Of course :) Feel free to ask anything else here about the game and I will be happy to try and help.

If you haven't seen this already, here's a really great thread will all kinds of helpful advice and little known features: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974004/new-simmers-welcome-community-s-tips-tricks-to-get-started/p1

I can't upload a profile picture.. can a mod do it for you?
  • "SnaveXs;c-18006537" wrote:
    You can buy medicine from the computer and that'll cure her disease right up unless she is pregnant.

she is pregnant but is it free?? and how do i buy it. Thank you for being lovely and supportive
  • Oh dang it, I have to try upgrade so tiring. any tips for building a nursery room for the new born? ( the baby is not born yet )
  • "cyncie;c-18006613" wrote:
    If you don't want to build from scratch you can search the Build section or Gallery for premade rooms to add on to your existing home. Just go to build, find the room you want either in the room tab or on the Gallery and download it to your lot. You will need to have enough household funds to cover the cost.

Do you have a gym? just wondering if i can take some ideas to expand my home :) if that's okay?
  • "Plumbeeb;c-18006730" wrote:
    "cyncie;c-18006557" wrote:
    "Ellierosex;c-18006540" wrote:
    "SnaveXs;c-18006537" wrote:
    You can buy medicine from the computer and that'll cure her disease right up unless she is pregnant.

she is pregnant but is it free?? and how do i buy it. Thank you for being lovely and supportive

You can buy medicine from the computer. Oddly enough, it's listed in the "buy gifts" option. It costs 50 simoleans and will go into her inventory. You can then select to take it. If she's ill from an illness and not pregnancy, it will usually take effect immediately, but sometimes you will have to repeat it. If you have the tea maker, you can also brew a pot of herbal tea and drink that to help ease symptoms.

Just wanted to chime in, but for those who may not be aware, you don't need to use a computer to purchase medicine. It can be purchased from your sims phone too. If you select the 'Household' tab, there will be an option to purchase gifts, and medicine does show up on that list. :)

hello, thank you. hugs

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,077 PostsLatest Activity: 8 minutes ago