Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

Punk Rock Chick themed DLC expansion pack or game pack

Electronic Arts I've been screaming at this to you for a good while now I do not want no garbage DLC expansion pack that has nothing to do with what I specifically ask for from you guys I do not want no DLC expansion pack involving the Sims Grim Reaper just like I didn't ask for no DLC expansion pack involving landlords let alone a dating app. 

What I want from you guys as a customer a play tested DLC expansion pack or game pack where the player can have their main Sims character be in the music industry such as from their own rock band like Amy Lee of the rock band Evanescence, if it becomes a game pack then make a base game update a new world map that is a combination of Copperdale and Evergreen Harbor, this new world map will be called Valhalla a Midwestern wilderness abandoned Industrial town or city that thrives off of 90's & early 2000's rock, R&B, Hip-Hop music.

In order for this to work for both my party and yours I need your guys to actually do research on the punk rock community that includes accurately providing me the player with nice stylish punk rock chick clothing and hairstyles for my main Sims character to wear that will also be a base game update no more event week.

What features would I like to see in this ideal DLC or at least base game update for Sims 4? Well for one we can start by y'all keeping your promise on providing a in-law feature in create a sims menu if the player has Growing Together DLC expansion pack followed by actual award shows in Get Famous DLC expansion pack.

Once that's all said & done, please for the love of God do not have this ideal DLC expansion pack or game pack on proposing to y'all be nothing but my main Sims character doing a whole bunch of unnecessary running around with vague cryptic instructions, I just want my main Sims character to be able to form her own successful rock band performing at mosh pits etcetera. And I cannot stress this enough I need ideal stylish punk rock chick clothing for my main Sims character to wear let alone punk rock chick hairstyles, a huge variety of both so when I go into create a sims menu I should be able to have fun giving my main Sims character any type of punk rock chick hairstyle and clothes for every year & month.

The sooner y'all can give me this ideal punk rock chick themed DLC expansion pack or game pack hell it could be a base game update, then we could talk about the possibility of coffee shop owner DLC pack or base game update. 

I don't mind doing business with you Electronic Arts but I need y'all to not **bleep** me off by trying to sell me add-ons to the product that I didn't specifically ask for let alone nobody asked for, you don't go to Walmart or Target to get groceries only to leave with unnecessary items that you clearly don't want.

Do better for me & y'all selves, not everything is about profit and stock shares.

Also get rid of the pronouns in create a sims menu, Sims 4 or any past Sims games is not Twitter.

By the way please make these world maps look more realistic and not like stage props, look at what made the past realistic grounded Sims games special and just transfer that over to Sims 4 for the PlayStation 4 and 5.

No RepliesBe the first to reply