Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

Reaper Event Bug: Missing Tasks, UI Locked, and Unable to Play—Any Fixes?

I started the Reaper event yesterday, and initially, everything was fine. But then the game stopped recognizing the lily and snapdragons I planted, which seems to be a common bug. I saved and exited the game, hoping it would resolve, but when I loaded it up again today, the event tasks were completely missing. I can still see the rewards, and it's showing I have the ‘Assistant to the Grim Reaper’ task left, but the tasks themselves have disappeared from the game.

I’ve already tried disabling and removing all my mods, deleting the localthumbcache, and even repairing the game, but nothing seems to fix it. The tasks aren’t showing up in the original save I started or in any new save either.

On top of that, I've been having an issue where I can’t even open the event UI. I tried deleting the AccountDataDB file, thinking it might help, but now the situation is even worse. When I launch the game, I’m stuck on the “Reaper event is on” screen. I can’t click "Play Now," and I can’t even close the window by clicking the X in the corner.

Has anyone else experienced these issues and managed to fix them? At this point, I’m completely locked out of the game and could really use some advice on what to try next.

No RepliesBe the first to reply