Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Attacks attempted - TW

Any chance we can add ‘attempted attack’ in tw to check members participation?
  • "Defenderbuss;c-2261887" wrote:
    What don’t understand is why you guys keep mentioning rogue action. If I put a ‘focus’ down on a territory and someone attacks, and loses, gaining NO banners, how do I know they have attacked?

You don't. That's why guilds block ALL territories and coordinate attacks solely through the text commands/discord.
    What don’t understand is why you guys keep mentioning rogue action. If I put a ‘focus’ down on a territory and someone attacks, and loses, gaining NO banners, how do I know they have attacked?

Our guild just marks all zones as "Don't attack" and then coordinate though discord. It will only register an attack if you mark the zone as don't attack.
  • That’s the way you play. Not the way we play the game. We are looking for different things as officers for our guild.

By the sound of it, you guys prohibit everything, and the say to your guild (as an example) attack T1? And based on what your saying, that way, registers attacks (win or lose?).

You see that data for rogue actions, banners, everything but attempts. Unless you check rogue actions?

"ImaSmakya;c-2261889" wrote:
    "Defenderbuss;c-2261887" wrote:

Our guild just marks all zones as "Don't attack" and then coordinate though discord. It will only register an attack if you mark the zone as don't attack.

This. We are mentioning it, because that is the current work around to get as close as we can to the information.

Change is great, but not very fast, so sometimes you have to make due with what you got in the mean time.
  • That’s the answer I was looking for.

How do we make change? ?

It sounds like this suggestion is going to go nowhere, and it would help us deciding when getting rid of deadwood.

Guys, seriously thanks for the help and work around. We don’t do it that way in our guild, but useful to know anyway. So cheers

Kyno - permission to close.