Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Confirmation button for crystal purchases!

I just lost over 1200 crystals because of miss clicking in the Featured shipments! I wanted to buy the 4 packs for CREDITS and accidentally I purchased two of those horribly priced gear packs. These things could be easily avoided if crystal purchases had confirmation buttons. I've opened a ticket requesting a refund but I'm not holding my breath on that because a quick google search showed me how unwilling EA is on these types of refunds.

It would also help not to put the free stuff right next to the paid stuff! But I'm guessing that's a deliberate design so these accidents happen more often.

I'm not a whale but also not completely f2p either, but these annoyances are making me think it's not worth spending anything on this game, with a poor costumer service, and unwillingness of helping to reverse an honest mistake.

I had the exact amount of crystals I'll need on the 15th to get my Executor to 6* (which I bought a $69.99 crystal pack for last month to 5*) and if this error isn't corrected that'll be the last time I spent money on this game.

The best way to lose costumers is by ignoring them and having an almost non existing costumer support. If that's the goal you're on the best track!