Forum Discussion

Bevicar
Newcomer
21 days ago

How to go About Reporting a Cheating Guild?

We just finished the latest round of TW and things weren't adding up. The opponent we faced had a lot of odd things about them that made us suspicious they were bots or something similar. They only half filled the first 4 tiles and in those tiles we found 4 teams that all had the exact power level and then another 5 teams that also had the same power level but a different number. I went to look at the guild page and noticed they have multiple members with the exact same overall GP and their last activity was all within minutes of each other across the whole guild. 

We reported the guild in game but that never seems to do anything. Is there anywhere else we can report it to try and make something happen? 

DarjeloSalas
    Rising Adventurer

Here's my advice: don't report this guild. You would be wasting everyone's time. 

The reason those teams have the same GP, is that a character's GP is calculated by a formula. If I have CLS at r5 with 3 zetas and 6x6E mods, his GP would be exactly the same as someone else with the same investment. The teams you showed in the screenshot all have exactly the same relic level and zeta count for each character, and when I checked the guild on swgoh.gg it was clear that all those squads had 6x6E mods on them. 

Also, when I checked on swgoh.gg, none of the players had exactly the same GP, and I'm not sure what you're implying is going on with similar last activity times. How could that possibly be suspicious? 

But, most importantly, when I checked their TW record on swgoh.gg this guild has a 10-167 W-L record. The last time they won a TW was 31 May 2022. Even if the things you find suspicious were the result of cheating (which they aren't), why would any guild bother to cheat at a game they are clearly incredibly casual about?