Forum Discussion

a3ddf5adffef79b2
New Spectator
2 years ago

Opinion: Krayt Dragon raid just drags

New content should be fun and exciting to draw new players and revitalize old players. All this did was create a huge outcry about reward nerfs. It’s boring, repetitive trash. You use the same few teams to do the same few actions over and over until you die or max your tier. There’s some strategy involved but limited teams means limited innovation. I’m not advocating for them to open it up to all factions, I understand the principle behind it so that’s not going to happen. What I’d like to see is the next raid not be a poorly planned pile of garbage. Pit, Tank and Sith all have phases with different aspects involved requiring different teams and strategies at different times to achieve results that changed the raid to the next phase. Krayt seems like they came up with an initial framework then never touched it or thought about it until a week before launch. Visually it’s cool but who cares? You might as well do a cut scene and pass out rewards based on the length of time someone watches. 🤷‍♂️