Forum Discussion

LightSideRules1
Rising Newcomer
15 hours ago

Conquest reward incorrect - Ezra

I had the red crate this conquest and last and bought the conquest pack.  I also have 210 Ezra crystals.  When I collected my rewards for having the RED crate (there were no unselected reward boxes - double and triple checked it this conquest and last conquest) it said I had 610 Ezra crystals.  Can you please confirm what happened?   At this point it might be helpful to actually see what each of the rewards it showed I collected were.  This isn’t the first time recently - last time I was told I didn’t collect everything and that’s not only unusualy it was the first time ever I would have been in “error” so this is a bit odd.  Showing 610 for the rewarded crystals when it should have been 90 is obviously a problem.
AllyCode:  646-435-634. MINI LIghtSideRules

Thanks you.  

• im a bit lost on this, what exactly did you not get?

and what is 210 / 610 ezra crystals referring too?   at first I thought it was shards but the 610 doesn't make sense for that

Tenebrae-3626
      New Hotshot

I think he means 610 tickets, which is 20 away from the red/max crate. If you got red crate both conquests (I'm not counting the pass in this) and buy all the shards from the Jawa, you should have 220 shards for Ezra (110 per conquest). Apparently, he got to red crate but got a different one at the end.