Forum Discussion

8lokmlxkywpn
Seasoned Novice
7 days ago

Game crashes!

As soon as I startup game it registers my Game Center name and then crashes and shoots back to my phones Home Screen. I was not able to login for the big morning energy (3 types) nor fleet payout for crystals. I also had issues but eventually it did let me in for my tb for guild end of phase. That was the only time since downloading update that I was able to get in to the game.

attached is a video of game crashing

• Same. Deleting and reloading works only for 1 time.

1ymoznlujkkd
    Seasoned Newcomer

They said the android fix was supposed to be up about 12 hrs ago, but the IOS fix was gonna take a few days cuz it has to be approved by Apple. I’m super pissed

• I went into my settings and then Game Centre account. Clicked on my name, and there you have ´latest games`. My swgoh had an update button and after i clicked it I can start the game as usual. Still works.

• Still happening. I’be reinstallled 5 times the last 3 days and the crash came back again and again…

BeAji
    Rising Newcomer

Loaded the new patch and it works now but what happens to the few days I lost, I’m in a high functioning guild and so I missed out on a ton, are we going to get more time on conquest and I totally missed the galactic challenge, please complete us, thanks!