Forum Discussion

noahwimblay
Newcomer
7 hours ago

Game too glitchy to play

Since the last update, which I did just a couple of days ago, the game is super glitchy, like worse than normal. I started a new save for the reaper challenge. There are fishing spots in Sulani that my Sim can’t use. They can gather water at the sign but are blocked from fishing. When I travel in the game and return to my home lot, some things are missing from my house as if a kleptomaniac came by while I was gone. When I go to an event like the spice festival and try to return to my home lot, it loads my lot but leaves my SIM at the event site and I have no way of bringing them back to the lot nor do I have a way of going back to get them. I tried restarting my game and going back into that save and it loaded with my SIM on the event lot but when I clicked home , it took me home and left my Sim behind again. It’s like stuck. This happened occasionally before the update but I usually have a second SIM that I can just click on and then I can click on the missing SIM and say bring to this lot. I don’t even have that option here to click bring to current lot, and it’s a single SIM household. I really don’t want to add another SIM just because of a glitch. I am playing on a PS4 console. For me at this point, the game is so frustrating and completely unplayable, between the glitches and long load times, if it loads, and the random crashes. I really hate updates and have really spent way too much money on this game to fight with it like this every time I play.

• It is so bad!   All of the old issues that had been have been fixed and not a single of the issues they said where fixed have been.