Forum Discussion

wardragon57
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Reper Quests won't show up

I started the quests just fine when they first started but after I logged out then back in at a better time it just shows the tab to look at the rewards and the quest I completely but the other is not and won't show the quest anymore.

• wardragon57 lexnastics b3ga19 PinkPringle33 acidsugar112 cicelade Aviabess Lizzychicago  Just checking, but have you let the game clock run for at least 30 sim-minutes?  Please try if you haven't already.  And if you use mods, please remove them; you don't have to save your progress.

Otherwise, does it help to move accountDataDB.package out of Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4?  Do NOT delete this file, which holds the data from the first login rewards event; just move it, temporarily, somewhere else.  Then load your save again, or start a new one, and let the game clock run until (if) you get the event-related pop-up, which does take a bit of time.

Aviabess
      Seasoned Newcomer

Omg yes, removing the file worked! You are my hero!

b3ga19
      Seasoned Newcomer

the first two things did not work, but taking that file out worked! It didn't even take away all my progress. It kept my rewards and kept the one quest completed, the only thing "negative" was that it restarted one of the quests, but i hadn't gotten too far into it anyway so I' taking this as a win lol thanks so much for your help!!!

Lizzychicago
    Seasoned Rookie

YET AGAIN I'm unable to participate in an event/quest. NOTHING is showing up for me at all. No reaper rewards at all. 

Aviabess
    Seasoned Newcomer

Same here except mine went away yesterday because I went into cas to edit an outfit. When I went back to live, no more quests. I can see the rewards but no quests. Repaired everything, new save, disabled mods, removed mods, even uninstalled and reinstalled everything which took a while. Nothing works.

cicelade
    Seasoned Newcomer

Same here ! Everything was fine yesterday. I tried to repair the game, then repair Origin, start a new save, update everything I could and nothing worked so far...

acidsugar112
    Rising Newcomer

I am having the same issue! I am not able to do the 2nd part “A Call Away”   All the tasks are gone. This is frustrating!

b3ga19
    Seasoned Newcomer

I’m having this exact same issue when I got back on my game today. Everything was fine yesterday. I’d you find a fix please let us know! 

lexnastics
    Seasoned Newcomer

I have the exact same problem only none of the quests ever showed up for me only the little grim reaper image!