Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Stop with the exclusive reward store traits!!!!

First things first, I love the new pack. The best SP, to me. BUT...
I don't get it. You guys either add new traits to CAS or to the reward store traits. Having ALL traits in both places would be MUCH more interesting, it would allow us to have more variety in CAS and more freedom in developing our Sims during gameplay. I love that we are getting a brave trait, but why adding it to the reward store and only to the reward store?
Remember that you guys disabled the whims by default? How am I supposed to buy all the traits I want if you don't think I should be using the whims?
Why i can have dozens of traits by buying them in-game, and be limited to 4 in the CAS?
I have so many demands, desires, and questions!
Are you guys going to update the whims to add aaaaaall the stuff from all the packs since you've updated the game to remove whims as enabeld by default? Are you guys going to overhaul the whims to add "wants and fears"?
What if my sim is afraid of water, but isn't afraid of ghosts? What if my sim is afraid of vampires, but not afraid of thuderstorms?
Yes, we all get worried when there's a fire going on, but not everyone would pass out after seeing a spider! Maybe adding a "worried" emotion alongside the "fear" emotion could open up the game to add worries and phobias (or fears, as its being called).
Sorry if I sound rude or whatever like that, I'm not a native speaker and this was a lil' rant of mine.
Anyway, again... good job on this pack, I hope it lives up to my expectations during gameplay! <3