Forum Discussion

mysticfairy1
Newcomer
4 hours ago

Once again, my game keeps updating on 1 pack and won't stop

I had this same problem a few weeks ago. I cleared my cache but I'm trying to avoid uninstalling everything again and redownloading it all. When I do that, it ALWAYS says I'm missing content. I own every single content available. I check and it says it's all installed. I try to play the game, and half the stuff I download is missing something.

I'm tired of either having to rebuy or give up playing without the things I paid for. I'm tired of not being able to play more than a day or two without something breaking. 

Half of my content I had to buy on Steam because the EA App wouldn't work for me. Now I have some on the app and some on steam. I checked steam and it's all there.

Please if someone can help me, I would be so grateful. I don't understand. My app won't even show me as online or playing half the time.

I play on a PC and have the latest version of the game since I've had to download it so many times.

Thank you

• mysticfairy1  What exactly is happening here?  As in, do you tell the game to update and it fails, or does an update complete and the game thinks it needs to update again, or something else?  Does repairing work?  Additionally, which pack is the problem here, and do you own it through Steam or EA?