Forum Discussion

DaMaskEffect
Newcomer
4 hours ago

Unable to navigate mouse in game.

I have read all of this fixes for this issue and nothing has worked. When loading the game, the in game mouse glitches. It goes away and comes back in a different area of the screen, when trying to find the mouse. This causes me not to be able to properly click on anything. I am playing on a Lenovo Yoga, here are the things I have tried and have not fixed the issue.

I do have a touch screen laptop. I have disabled the touch screen and ended up manually turning off the computer.

I have checked my mouse settings on my computer and pointer trial is turned off. 

I am not on any discords, however I have turned off background services and in-game overlay.

I have changed between the different windows in the viewing options.(fullscreen, window fullscreen, and window) none of these solve the issue.

I have updated the driver on my touch pad and USB mouse. I also tried removing the USB mouse, using just the touch pad.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the EA app and Sims 4. I also reset the whole Sims 4 game to new and still having the same issue.

Lastly, but certainly not least I have repaired the games.

As you might imagine this is very frustrating. Please help!

No RepliesBe the first to reply