Forum Discussion

DathEliza
Newcomer
2 years ago

Leviathan crystal refund

Received a Leviathan crystal refund. Thank you for hearing the players CG.
  • Same here. I purchased packs to finish the 7* Leviathan since I hadn't noticed the refresh would occur.

I wonder if the crystal refund was only given to people who wrote a complaint to CG?
    thedrjojo
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Starmote;c-2433465" wrote:
    Same here. I purchased packs to finish the 7* Leviathan since I hadn't noticed the refresh would occur.

I wonder if the crystal refund was only given to people who wrote a complaint to CG?

I didn't complain or say anything and I got the refund
  • "Starmote;c-2433465" wrote:
    Same here. I purchased packs to finish the 7* Leviathan since I hadn't noticed the refresh would occur.

Definitely not the case. I got the refund but never submitted anything to CG.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "Starmote;c-2433465" wrote:

Did you do all 19 attempts of the mission?
    Whatelse73
    New Adventurer
    I didn't submit anything to complain, I just complained here on the forums like usual. Maybe they just knew already?

I'd submit a ticket about that if you didn't receive the crystals yet.
  • So I bought 4 packs and waited for the freebie refresh and didnt get any refund. If this math is correct I should have been refunded 1,004 crystals (251x4).

Has anyone heard of anyone like me who got a partual refund? I tried putting in a ticket and they said there was nothing the help team could do, since this is a games issue.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Only person that can answer the:

1. Why wasn't I eligible?
    2. I should get partial refunds

Is EA customer support themselves
  • "Ultra;c-2433574" wrote:
    Only person that can answer the:

1. Why wasn't I eligible?
    2. I should get partial refunds

Is EA customer support themselves

Help me out. Is that different then an in game help? I started there and they recommended I come here