Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Selling Mods

We finally got it.

I don’t know if I was one of the last to notice this but it’s a nice QOL feature.
  • "Johnnyreb1977;c-2245839" wrote:
    If I am at the cap for mods and get some from a reward I just go and equip some to ugnaught. Then I review the one’s I got (usually all garbage) then unequip old Uggie’s mods. What would be really great would be having something to actually want to buy in the mod store. They charge a king’s ransom for a gold mod but with complete garbage secondaries. Who in the world would buy a defense cross mod with double defense, potency and tenacity mod?

Because rng?

If there were only "good" mods in the store you'd complain we don't get enough credits.
    If I am at the cap for mods and get some from a reward I just go and equip some to ugnaught. Then I review the one’s I got (usually all garbage) then unequip old Uggie’s mods. What would be really great would be having something to actually want to buy in the mod store. They charge a king’s ransom for a gold mod but with complete garbage secondaries. Who in the world would buy a defense cross mod with double defense, potency and tenacity mod?

I'm really glad good mods don't show there. Keeps me ahead of the competition.

It's rng. Last time I bought a BLUE crit.dmg triangle and actually rolled 25 speed with it. So, not always garbage there.