Forum Discussion

9 hours ago

Can't play with different households

Hello,

I play the Sims 4 on my ASUS TUF gaming laptop. Since the significant patch update before the Lovestruck expansion was released, I have had issues. After updating my mods in late August/ early September, I could finally play, and I took a break. Now, after starting the game, I'm only able to play with my saved household but unable to load and play with other households within the Sims worlds. Any time I go to save and manage worlds and select another household, either in the same world or different, it just ends up on an infinite loading screen, and I have to do a hard restart. I have checked all my mods, done the 50/50 method, and taken all of my mods/cc out and added them one by one. At this point, I'm at a loss for words and unsure what to do. Has anyone else been though this or is currently going through this?

• TheCupcakeQueen2  To be clear, this happens even with no mods or custom content present?  Please let me know either way.

Additionally, if these lots use the Off the Grid challenge, please remove it.  You can enter the lots in Build mode (use Load Game rather than Resume if necessary) from the Manage Worlds screen.