Forum Discussion

20 hours ago

EA. PLEASE let us turn off Grim Reaper Rewards and ads.

How can I turn it off? I'm not at all interested in the rewards or the challenges. It's sitting in the corner of my screen ruining my gameplay. Will it go away eventually or am I just stuck with it? Even if this one goes away will I be able to remove the next one?!  I thought it would maybe be like the discovery quests that you can opt in or out of, which I already have turned off. PLEASE LET ME TURN IT OFF! I'm so confused as to why they made this a in game situation. Everyone plays this game very differently and this is making me want to stop playing.  I've checked all the settings and tried multiple saves and there's nothing you can do. I'm more than annoyed by it, I see a lot of people in the sims community are also wanting to remove this. Stop forcing this kind of thing down our throat. I'll be here searching the internet until this problem has been resolved or until someone makes a mod to remove it all together.
You know and I might as well throw in that Vivaland looks better and better everyday......

• MotherEarth25  Open Options > Game Optons > Other, and disable Online Social Features.  Quit the game and delete accountDataDB.package, inside Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4.  (This file contains data from your interim progress on the tasks but not the rewards you've earned.)  When you reload the game, the Reaper icon and everything else that comes with the event should be gone.