Forum Discussion

itssshaunie
Seasoned Newcomer
13 days ago

My Toddler Crashed My Game

I have recently been playing in a new save with a single sim and her toddler. But I noticed that when I play with the toddler the taskbar section on the far left of the UI scales to the top of the screen. This has happened twice the first time the game didn't crash, and it was fine because I was able to make her grab food or something. However, the second time this happened I wasn't able to give the toddler a task and the task filled the left side of my screen and windows told me my game stopped responding. (Disclaimer: I do play with mods and cc and I regularly update them and I am pretty confident that is not the issue. I will see if I can edit this and add screenshots if that would be of any help.) I think it is really weird that this has only happened with the toddler and not her mom.

• Did it just become very long or was there an interaction spamming in the queue ? Did you see any pattern on what the toddler was doing at the time ?

This does seem to happen from time to time but if you get it on a regular basis I would test without mods/cc.

There have been a couple bugs with this that have been fixed but there could still be instances where it still happens.