Forum Discussion

ams7089
Rising Novice
2 months ago

Sims 4 Crashes July 2024

I’ve just recently started back playing sims 4 after about a year, - I have Xbox console. All was going well and now I’ve had to constantly reboot, I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have all expansions besides “growing together”, and I did install the new “lovestruck” the other day. I have kits and packs I have tried uninstalling all of them. I cannot play it due to constant crashing. I cannot build, or do game play. I have tried saving multiple different games, I’ve deleted old saved games, I uninstalled all add ons, nothing seems to be working.. super frustrating and a waste of money at this point.

ps.. starting today at 2pm est I have now been unable to log on at all or get past the log in screen. It syncs then just stays on the front screen circling 

• 2nd day of immediate crashing. NOT EVEN CAS works. Big pockets sure got our money for a game that scammed us. 

• Same here - plus when I load the game my sims always remain unresponsive and stuck in one place

ams7089
      Rising Novice

Same, I was able to login after multiple attempts at 10pm last night, but my sims were stuck and I could not interact with any other sims or objects.