Forum Discussion

BrennaW2023
Seasoned Newcomer
16 days ago

Desired Game Additions

I know there is a thread about this somewhere but gave up searching. This is by no means an exhaustive list as I could go on for hours but my top asks Sims Team are as follows:

Height slider in CAS. Self explanatory. The game is over 20 years old and we still don't have this!

Color wheel and ability to upload swatches. I want to choose what shade of red I have on my couch/curtains.

Speaking of curtains will you please make curtains to fit the windows you add to each pack...make it part of the sets.

Functioning Toasters, Blenders, Air Fryers.

Under counter microwaves. Please also include wall and over stove microwaves too.

Wall ovens.

Larger stoves/ovens 1 1/2- 2 tiles. See picture. Also the exhaust fans need to fit the stoves and a better variety of those. Example in pictures.

In counter garbage/recycle receptacles .

Vehicles.

Garage doors. Functioning. 

Can we put multiple heights on adjoining sections of a home please. IE split level homes. Attached garages.

Double sinks.

King size beds.

Ability to turn one tile furniture into larger for example a  chair to couch or a single tile table to double wide and four long.

The ability to position mirrors at any height on walls.

Make plants and clutter smaller tiles to fit better on shelves, or on floor plan. 

Ability to add throws and more pillows to chairs and couches and beds.

Porch swings.

Keurig type coffee maker.

Design tool to allow us to create or upload designs for tattoos, art, wallpaper etc.

Wall design sections....maybe I want a backsplash but the rest of the wall something else. Or the wainscotting to be 3/4 of the wall not half. I recommend we would be able divide in sections to our chosen size.

More customizing capability. Such as Create a World. Please give us this! 

Not having to use custom content and mods to obtain these items.

Fengjui
    New Adventurer

We also need a wide range of staircases more importantly: spiral staircase. more variety of towels from hand towels to body towels for the bathroom but also pot holders, kitchen towels unless this is in a different pack.

• All great ideas! Especially with the curtains. It's so very frustrating to not find a single set of curtains to fit the desired window. Oi!

BrennaW2023
    Seasoned Newcomer

Pot fillers. I forgot pot fillers And the ability to choose different faucet types.

Miataplay
      Seasoned Ace

This came with the December4th 2023 patch. Sink Assignments. 😁

In my game I can set the sink for bathroom or kitchen use.

BrennaW2023
        Seasoned Newcomer

Thank you I meant change out faucets not set sink type though. So making sinks more customizable by being able to select the faucets i want. 

Briana2526
    Rising Traveler

Vehicles, Preteens, Burglars, Strollers, an Actual High School Football Game, Uni Day where they talk about the two university at the highschool, Wearable Backpack and Wearable Purses and etc. Pool items like a slide, water polo and volleyball, hotel and Resort Vacation, Water Park, Sick Sims going to the hospital not just taking Medication. Field Trips, Kids Pack, Elders Pack.