Forum Discussion

Sieraak
Rising Newcomer
2 months ago

My game will let me create a new game but not load into a saved game

Hello all, everytime I go onto my sims 4 and try to load into a saved game it just sits on the blue loading screen for hours, I tried last night to create a new game and see if it would let me do that and it did and I played in that game for hours but I saved it and got off for the night and today tried going back into the one I created last night and it’s again just sitting on the loading screen for hours, it wasn’t doing this until the most recent updates…. I reached out to support and they couldn’t help me so I figured I’d post it on here to see if anyone is dealing with this same issue and if so how did you resolve it?  It’s extremely frustrating. I’m playing on windows btw! I also attached a photo of the loading screen that just sits up there for hours.

Sieraak
      Rising Newcomer

I am, I use both mods & cc but that doesn’t seem to be the issue, I’ve tried removing mods, removing them completely from the sims 4 electronic arts folder. It did end up letting me into the game I recently created by manually loading into it rather than just clicking resume play but all my old saved games don’t work at all. It’s unfortunate but atleast I was able to get into this one!

• Do you get any LastException files in your documents folder ?

I don't know if this forum is letting you upload them but if not, please just copy/paste the content if you have any.