Forum Discussion

ItsLunaMusk
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

Game will not connect to the internet... for months now.

Using Macbook Air, game was running fine and then, as usual, it wont connect to the internet. Its been like this for literally MONTHS!! I have uninstalled, followed guides on fully uninstalling, used programs to make sure EVERYTHING is uninstalled before reinstalling the game. I DO NOT use mods/cc etc etc.. just the game purchased directly from within the EA App, because I know its history. This game breaches consumer laws (im in Australia) its unplayable as advertised. Quiet frankly id rather get a full refund for the insane amount of money I've lost to this game and be banned for life.  Cant get any reply from EA help/tech support etc etc.. hoping this class action goes ahead - https://chng.it/qbtTkVJs7X because its just a joke at this point, its just a money grab/scam.

jpkarlsen
    Rising Adventurer

Make sure that you have added the games executable files to your firewalls exception list.

ItsLunaMusk
    Seasoned Newcomer

been there, tried that.. also don't have antivirus that could be blocking anything. I have spent hours searching forums, google etc.. nothing works.