Ideas

EA_Cade
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
7 days ago
Resolved

General Information About The Bug Reports Forum

Sul Sul!

As you may have noticed, we currently have 2 places for players to report issues related to The Sims 4. Right now, we're still primarily using the AHQ Bug Reports to track bug statuses, so it's still best practice to report issues there, AHQ links will be provided where applicable for players to click the "Me Too" button on for our internal teams to track. The compiled list of reported issues thread will still live on AHQ for ease of access as well. 

Please use the search feature before creating a new thread, newly created posts that have existing threads will be closed as duplicates. Please click the upvote button in the thread if you are affected by an issue just like you would the "Me Too" button on AHQ.

For issues reported here that are deemed as a mod issue, please use our Mods forum for further help, similarly for technical issues please use the dedicated tech forums for PC, Mac and Consoles.

We will have one thread per issue, pack tags will be added to thread titles, tags and titles may be adjusted to reflect issues better (or to match the AHQ equivalent) by EA staff or Community Connection Program members.

Unlike AHQ the EA Forums does not require a template. Please utilize the tags feature instead, platform and mod status are important!

If other users on different platforms post in your thread, additional tags will be added by EA staff or Community Connection Program members to show which platforms the issue occurs on. So please make sure to state your platform when adding to a thread.

A new feature for EA Forums, we now have publicly visible statuses for bugs reported here which I will explain in more detail below. These statuses can be set by EA Forums staff like myself, a Community Connection Member like crinrict, or even directly by TheSimsDirect

Status Definitions:

• New: Newly created threads default to this state.

• Troubleshooting: This bug is currently being troubleshot by EA staff or Community Connections Program members.

• Reviewed: Has been checked by Community Connections Program members or EA Forums staff and deemed as something Maxis will review.

• Resolved: This issue turned out not to be a bug during troubleshooting.

• Mod Related: This issue turned out to be mod related during troubleshooting.

• Under Investigation: This issue is being looked into by Maxis.

• Confirmed: Maxis have confirmed this is a bug.

• Needs Info: This needs further Info like Saves or Videos, etc.

• Fixed: This issue has been resolved as per patch notes or other users.

• Declined: This issue was declined for whatever reason (Collection of several issues in one post, unsupported language, etc.)

• Not a bug: This issue is confirmed to be by design by Maxis.

• Duplicate: This already has a thread. See link provided in the thread.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 46 minutes ago